Mobile Solution Development Engineer
PİTCHER YAZILIM VE BİLGİ TEKNOLOJİLERİ LTD. ŞTİ.
REŞİTPAŞA Mah. KATAR Cad. TEKNOKENT ARI 1 Sit. No: 2 /5 / 19 SARIYER / İSTANBUL
This is an exciting opportunity for a Technology Professional to join an innovative Global Software As A Service (SaaS) company, and work with next generation technology. Pitcher is a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland that is continuing it’s expansion globally in the US, Europe and Asia. The revolutionary Enterprise Sales Mobility Platform that Pitcher introduced in 2011 enables field sales representatives to execute their jobs more efficiently and thereby drive more sales. From Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Oil & Gas to Life Science, Pitcher empowers sales teams in over 132 countries to deliver best-inclass customer interactions whilst at the same time making the users' engagement with systems like CRM and ERP an enjoyable experience.
We are looking for a Mobile Solution Development Engineer with 1+ year experience implementing and supporting Mobile solutions.
As a Solution Development Engineer, you will be responsible for the implementation and support of a SaaS solution for Pitcher’s customers. You will spend 50% of your time on development activities and 25% of your time on customer operations and support functions. You will spend another 25% of your time on system configuration, testing, and training.
Typically, you will work on 2 to 3 implementation projects at a time, which can last from 1-2 days to 3 months depending upon size and scope of project.
- 1+ year of Mobile Solution implementation experience for external customers
- Experience configuring and deploying SaaS and Mobile based applications
- Mobile solution development (iOS, Android, Windows) is also high desirable
- Clear understanding of Agile Software Development lifecycle, Scrum and Application support
- Experience working with external customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Consultative personality
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive and manage your own projects
- A passion for learning and technology
- Self-motivated & managed
- Entrepreneur spirit
- Ability to collaborate with technical teams and translate business requirements
- Lead and execute all customer implementation and configuration services
- Conduct and coordinate system set up and customization activities. Includes tasking and collaborating with internal team members
- Support Real Life testing and issue resolution
- Support Training, Rollout and hypercare activities
- Manage all risks and issues, escalate as needed to resolve
- Responsible for Production incident management and resolution
- Monitoring production reported issues and ensuring the issues are appropriately assigned and addressed within customer agreed Service Level Agreements
Deneyim: 1 - 5 Yıl
Çalışma Şekli: Tam zamanlı
Kıdem Seviyesi: Uzman
Listeye Geri Dön