İTÜ ARI Teknokent, İstanbul
About EventBank Founded in 2013, EventBank provides all-in-one engagement management cloud solutions that give professional communities the power to streamline operations, enrich audience engagement, and maximize value underpinning expansive networks. Our cutting-edge platform has helped hundreds of organizations in more than 35+ countries modernize processes and eliminate engagement challenges. EventBank has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, India, USA, and Russia. Our core products are Event Management Software https://www.eventbank.com/solutions/event-marketing-management-cloud/ and Chamber of Commerce & Association Management Software https://www.eventbank.com/solutions/association-chamber-management-cloud/. For more information, visit EventBank.com https://www.eventbank.com or connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/eventbank, Facebook https://www.facebook.com/eventbank, or Twitter https://twitter.com/EventBank_EB.
- A BA/BS in Business, Communication, Economics, Computer Science or related field.
- Manager and representative on behalf of Eventbank.
- Knows how to multitask and completing a range of work from client issues to product developing techniques, organize, handle and move forward multiple tasks in parallel.
- Product management satisfaction with ability to listen, understand, and have excellent attention to details.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Bi-lingual (English, Chinese). Additional other languages are a plus.
- Strong facilitation skills, creative and a true problem solver.
- Excellent interpersonal and team work spirit and skills.
- Organized and strategic thinker, with passion and innovation solution thinking.
- Experienced in working in an start-up culture and environment that practices agile development.
- Good knowledge of QA processes.
- Knowledge of SaaS is a big plus.
- Business operational experience for management and development (marketing, sales, pre sales, post sales, customer support).
Our Product Manager seeks to increase EventBank's product through market analyses, strategic thinking and customer and client relationships. In this role, we are looking for an expert in Product management and development and a true tech savvy that feels passionate and challenged to work for an International company which rapidly increasing globally.
Your job duties includes to work with other teams to collect all needed requirements from targeted market and customers to be able to be fully responsible for our product management solutions in our cloud based platform. To define and manage product strategy, its model and a develop a roadmap. To define and manage all needed product requirements to bring these to the next step and create a more seamless customer experience. The ability to define software development project plans and manage all project progresses and releases. Monitor industry innovations, perform competitive analyses and define improvement plans to keep seaming less improving our platform services and customer satisfaction. Last but not least to work and collaborate with our Customer Success team.
Deneyim: 2 - 25 Yıl
Çalışma Şekli: Tam zamanlı
Kıdem Seviyesi: Yönetici
Listeye Geri Dön