İTÜ ARI Teknokent, İstanbul
About EventBank Founded in 2013, EventBank provides all-in-one engagement management cloud solutions that give professional communities the power to streamline operations, enrich audience engagement, and maximize value underpinning expansive networks. Our cutting-edge platform has helped hundreds of organizations in more than 35+ countries modernize processes and eliminate engagement challenges. EventBank has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, India, USA, and Russia. Our core products are Event Management Software https://www.eventbank.com/solutions/event-marketing-management-cloud/ and Chamber of Commerce & Association Management Software https://www.eventbank.com/solutions/association-chamber-management-cloud/. For more information, visit EventBank.com https://www.eventbank.com or connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/eventbank, Facebook https://www.facebook.com/eventbank, or Twitter https://twitter.com/EventBank_EB.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced and skilled Delivery Engineer to join our team, with our expansion in a global market where we have experienced an unprecedented demand for our award-winning website solution. The ideal candidate should have experience as a Delivery Engineer, excellent communication skills, strong coordination ability, a sharp analytical sense, a startup mindset and should be able to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done. Join a fast-growing, international startup (currently present in over 35+ countries and growing)!
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer science or relevant;
- 3+ years as Delivery Engineer or relevant position working with CMS platform;
- Experience in international companies;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, startup environment;
- Proficient in configuration and maintenance of open source mailing server software, such as postfix, postal, haraka, etc.;
- Familiar with the anti-spam principle of mainstream email providers at home and abroad;
- Familiar with the mass delivery strategy of domestic mainstream mail providers. Sina, Netease, Tencent mailbox, understanding Tencent other domain exchange platform, netease integrity alliance;
- Familiar with overseas Gmail, Microsoft (Outlook, Hotmail, etc.), Yahoo (Aol), and business mailbox delivery strategy;
- Familiar with Linux, SMTP and TLS;
- Familiar with DevOps philosophy;
- Familiar with third-party SMTPaaS, such as SendGrid, sendcloud, sparkpost, etc.;
- Familiar with programming languages under Linux, not limited to Shell, Python, Golang, etc.;
- Familiar with basic server monitoring services, both self-built and third-party, and also familiar with the additional points based on influxdb solutions.
- Familiar with the working principle of DNS, SPF\DKIM\DMARC, and able to guide customers to implement DNS;
- Understanding the mainstream anti-spam blacklist, have Delist related experience and common sense;
- Having participated in the implementation plan of large-scale global mass mailing technology is preferred;
- Familiar with commercial MTA, such as PowerMTA and GreenArrow, is preferred.
- Establish the mailing delivery channel, deployment of mail server, daily maintenance, security protection, monitoring of various indicators to ensure a stable delivery of customer mails;
- Monitor and analyzing customer mails' delivery effects, constantly optimizing mailing delivery efficiency, regularly summarize and evaluate the overall delivery capacity, and optimize resource input and output
- Maintain a third party platform, such as Sendgrid;
- Learn about customers' needs, set the targeted delivery plans, solve customers' problems in various mailing deliveries, help members of customers success department to answer customers' mail related questions, and provide necessary help when other technical departments that are involved in the technical implementation of mail.
Deneyim: 3 - 25 Yıl
Çalışma Şekli: Tam zamanlı
Kıdem Seviyesi: Kıdemli Uzman
Listeye Geri Dön