Dev Ops Engineer
İTÜ ARI Teknokent, İstanbul
About EventBank Founded in 2013, EventBank provides all-in-one engagement management cloud solutions that give professional communities the power to streamline operations, enrich audience engagement, and maximize value underpinning expansive networks. Our cutting-edge platform has helped hundreds of organizations in more than 35+ countries modernize processes and eliminate engagement challenges. EventBank has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, India, USA, and Russia. Our core products are Event Management Software https://www.eventbank.com/solutions/event-marketing-management-cloud/ and Chamber of Commerce & Association Management Software https://www.eventbank.com/solutions/association-chamber-management-cloud/. For more information, visit EventBank.com https://www.eventbank.com or connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/eventbank, Facebook https://www.facebook.com/eventbank, or Twitter https://twitter.com/EventBank_EB.
- BS or MS in Engineering or Management Information Systems;
- 5+ years of experience in a software development or system operations team preferably as a DevOps Engineer or System Engineer working with cloud computing resources and/or bare metal;
- Proficiency working in Unix/Linux environments;
- Strong written and verbal English skills to support documentation;
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills;
- Strong project management skills;
- Experience managing/leading small teams;
- Ability to work well in a small group environment;
- Willingness to jump in and take on new tasks to support multiple teams.
- Experience with Python, Perl, Ruby, or other scripting language(s);
- Experience with Java and PHP;
- Experience with Nginx/Apache;
- 4. Experience with version control systems e.g. git, SVN, CVS;
- Experience with virtualization and/or docker containers;
- Experience with Jira or other similar issue and project tracking systems;
- Experience with databases, specifically MySQL, MongoDB and Redis;
- Experience with working in Amazon Web Services, Azure, or Alibaba Cloud.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced and skilled Dev Ops Engineer to join our team, with our expansion in a global market where we have experienced an unprecedented demand for our award-winning website solution. The ideal candidate should have experience as a Dev Ops Engineer, excellent communication skills, strong coordination ability, a sharp analytical sense, a startup mindset and should be able to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done.
Join a fast-growing, international startup (currently present in over 35+ countries and growing)!
Deneyim: 5 - 25 Yıl
Çalışma Şekli: Tam zamanlı
Kıdem Seviyesi: Kıdemli Uzman
Listeye Geri Dön