Senior Java Engineer
İTÜ ARI Teknokent, İstanbul
About EventBank Founded in 2013, EventBank provides all-in-one engagement management cloud solutions that give professional communities the power to streamline operations, enrich audience engagement, and maximize value underpinning expansive networks. Our cutting-edge platform has helped hundreds of organizations in more than 35+ countries modernize processes and eliminate engagement challenges. EventBank has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, India, USA, and Russia. Our core products are Event Management Software https://www.eventbank.com/solutions/event-marketing-management-cloud/ and Chamber of Commerce & Association Management Software https://www.eventbank.com/solutions/association-chamber-management-cloud/. For more information, visit EventBank.com https://www.eventbank.com or connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/eventbank, Facebook https://www.facebook.com/eventbank, or Twitter https://twitter.com/EventBank_EB.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced and skilled Senior Java Engineer to join our team, with our expansion in a global market where we have experienced an unprecedented demand for our award-winning website solution. The ideal candidate should have experience as a Senior Java Engineer, excellent communication skills, strong coordination ability, a sharp analytical sense, a startup mindset and should be able to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done.
Join a fast-growing, international startup (currently present in over 35+ countries and growing)!
Qualification & skills
- 5+ years of internet, enterprise, or distributed software development experience;
- Highly skilled in Java Platform Ecosystem, DBMS, RESTful style API design and Linux OS;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science and technologies or in a related field;
- Data Structures and Algorithms;
- Object Oriented Design (OOD);
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP);
- Core Java Language;
- Concurrent Programming and Distributed Systems;
- Team leadership experience is a plus;
- Skilled in Scala programming language, Reactive programming, and Akka is a plus;
- Mastery of one or more MySQL Storage Engines is a plus;
- SaaS Development Experience is a plus;
- Platform Development Experience is a plus;
- Open Source Contributor is a plus.
- Design, develop, document, support and enhance product under development;
- Assist in the design and implementation of scalable, extensible, and maintainable enterprise-grade systems;
- Practice Agile methodologies such as test-driven development (Junit/phpunit), functional testing, and continuous integration.
Deneyim: 5 - 25 Yıl
Çalışma Şekli: Tam zamanlı
Kıdem Seviyesi: Kıdemli Uzman
Listeye Geri Dön