Senior Front End Engineer
İTÜ ARI Teknokent, İstanbul
About EventBank Founded in 2013, EventBank provides all-in-one engagement management cloud solutions that give professional communities the power to streamline operations, enrich audience engagement, and maximize value underpinning expansive networks. Our cutting-edge platform has helped hundreds of organizations in more than 35+ countries modernize processes and eliminate engagement challenges. EventBank has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, India, USA, and Russia. Our core products are Event Management Software https://www.eventbank.com/solutions/event-marketing-management-cloud/ and Chamber of Commerce & Association Management Software https://www.eventbank.com/solutions/association-chamber-management-cloud/. For more information, visit EventBank.com https://www.eventbank.com or connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/eventbank, Facebook https://www.facebook.com/eventbank, or Twitter https://twitter.com/EventBank_EB.
EventBank is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to join our growing technology team in Beijing.
As part of the technology team, you join a crew of experienced people working on making the best possible user experience and on building the most scalable code base we could think of. Our stacks are Scala/Java for the backend; PHP/JS for the frontend; Kotlin and Swift for the mobile.
The ideal candidate should have experience as a Senior Engineer in frontend development, excel-lent communication skills, strong development ability, a sharp analytical sense, a startup mindset and should be able to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done.
Join a fast-growing, international startup (currently present in over 35+ countries and growing)!
- At least 5 years of experience in front-end development with respect to state-of-the-art practices;
- Experience with React.js or other front-end framework such as Vue.js, Angular.js, Sym-phony, Laravel is a plus;
- Experience in designing large scale frontend applications;
- Experience in consuming REST APIs;
- Great UX/UI sensibility;
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Experience in international companies;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, startup environment;
- Great oral and written communication in English;
- Good attention to details. You don’t let important details slip through the cracks or derail the project;
- You have a natural ability to identify potential problems before they occur;
- You are proactive and fast learner.
- Implement new features and improve usability of our web apps using PHP/JS;
- Implement pixel perfect UI using HTML and Sass;
- Retrieve and integrate data from our internal REST API;
- Guarantee a high level of quality, usability and scalability of the code;
- Collaborate with our product managers and backend engineers to iterate on our product;
- Manage and track issues to ensure accurate and complete resolution;
- Discuss and Implement technical improvements.
- PHP/JS framework for our web application;
- Sass for CSS processing;
- Native mobile apps (Swift and Kotlin);
- Java/Scala for our backend REST API;
- MySQL/MongoDB for data storage, Redis for some cache;
- Jenkins for continuous integration;
- AWS, AliCloud and Dataline for hosting.
Deneyim: 5 - 25 Yıl
Çalışma Şekli: Tam zamanlı
Kıdem Seviyesi: Kıdemli Uzman
Listeye Geri Dön