İTÜ ARI Teknokent, İstanbul
About EventBank Founded in 2013, EventBank provides all-in-one engagement management cloud solutions that give professional communities the power to streamline operations, enrich audience engagement, and maximize value underpinning expansive networks. Our cutting-edge platform has helped hundreds of organizations in more than 35+ countries modernize processes and eliminate engagement challenges. EventBank has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, India, USA, and Russia. Our core products are Event Management Software https://www.eventbank.com/solutions/event-marketing-management-cloud/ and Chamber of Commerce & Association Management Software https://www.eventbank.com/solutions/association-chamber-management-cloud/. For more information, visit EventBank.com https://www.eventbank.com or connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/eventbank, Facebook https://www.facebook.com/eventbank, or Twitter https://twitter.com/EventBank_EB.
EventBank is looking for an Engineering Director to join our growing teams globally and take on a leadership position within our Technology Department.
As an Engineering Director, you will manage our engineers across 5 teams while being involved in technical and architectural decisions.
You'll work closely with our Product team to deliver our ambitious roadmap and ensure our en-gineers have everything they need to succeed and grow.
The ideal candidate should have experience as an Engineering Director, excellent communica-tion skills, strong management ability, a sharp analytical sense, a startup mindset and should be able to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done.
Join a fast-growing, international startup (currently present in over 35+ countries and growing)!
- At least 10 years of software development management experience with reporting of min-imum 15-20 team members;
- Experience working with Agile Project Management methodologies;
- Experience coaching and growing individuals from different teams and with different skills;
- Ability to clearly communicate among team members, peers, partners and senior man-agement;
- Good verbal and written communication in English;
- Experience in working in an International company/ environment;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, startup environment.
- Define, implement, and maintain an effective development process to reach the teams’ delivery goals;
- Participate in the definition and execution of the roadmap by collaborating with other teams;
- Provide technical and non-technical guidance to the team, both individually and as a group;
- Coach and mentor engineers to excel at their work and grow;
- Hire and onboard engineers to build a diverse an excellent team.
- PHP/JS framework for our web application;
- Sass for CSS processing;
- Native mobile apps (Swift and Kotlin);
- Java/Scala for our backend REST API;
- MySQL/MongoDB for data storage, Redis for some cache;
- Jenkins for continuous integration;
- AWS, AliCloud and Dataline for hosting.
Deneyim: 10 - 25 Yıl
Çalışma Şekli: Tam zamanlı
Kıdem Seviyesi: Direktör
Listeye Geri Dön