Project Assistant - Healthcare İnnovation
REŞİTPAŞA Mah. KATAR Cad. ÖĞRENCİ OTOMASYON Sit. No: 2 /11 / 1 SARIYER / İSTANBUL
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Biomedical Engineering or other related fields (Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Biological Engineering, Molecular Biology & Genetics, Biology, etc.)
- Studying Master Degree at an education related program,
- Knowledge in basic statistic tools ( Matlab, SPSS, R, etc.) is a plus,
- Experience in a research paper writing process is a plus,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Strong knowledge in MS Office Applications,
- Understanding needs of the market & customer,
- Having desire to do outstanding jobs,
- Listening different perspectives and showing flexibility,
- Building collaboration,
- Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas.
The position is located in İTÜ/Maslak.
Arçelik is looking for a Project Assistant who will work for Innovation Directorate.
- Supporting clinical operations of medical devices used in hospitals (Failure reporting, logistics of devices, cloud management, sending patient reports to the hospital, being in contact with doctors and nurses)
- Supporting onsite clinical validation studies of new services and products
- Being in communication with solution partners, to carry out processes such as contracts, purchasing and NDA’s
- Interacting closely with engineering teams and conducting systematic literature reviews to solve arising issues
Deneyim: - Yıl
Çalışma Şekli: Yarı zamanlı
Kıdem Seviyesi: Giriş Seviyesi
Listeye Geri Dön