R&D Specialist - Mechanical Design
TEMİZ YARATICI TEKNOLOJİLER MÜHENDİSLİK VE DANIŞMANLIK A.Ş.
REŞİTPAŞA Mah. KATAR Cad. ARI 6 Sit. ENERJİ TEKNOKENTİ Apt. No: 2 /49 / 101 SARIYER / İSTANBUL
Temiz Yaratıcı Teknolojiler Danışmanlık ve Mühendislik A.Ş. (TYT) is founded by YGA Alumni in Istanbul in 2009. With a vision of regenerative future, develops smart and renewable energy technologies. Since 2011, TYT provides engineering, consultancy, turnkey, research and development services focused on renewable energy sector. Especially, TYT produces innovative and breakthrough solar system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronic or Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- Working knowledge of 3D modelling tools such as Siemens NX, Solidworks, etc.
- Working knowledge of FEM and CFD tools, such as ANSYS, STAR-CCM+, etc.
- Strong ability to communicate with international manufacturers, suppliers and R&D partners
- Ability to design products ready for manufacturing
- No restriction for travelling abroad
- Excellent command of English
- Minimum 2 years experiences in mechanical design
- Experienced in conceptual design to prototyping
- Knowledge in plastic product and mold design
- Design of floating structures to keep photovoltaic modules above the water surface.
- Perform structural load, dynamic and CFD analysis on the floating structures, and define the critical points of improvement.
- Define the technical specifications of the floating system in the feasibility and bidding phase for specific projects.
- Coordinate with manufacturers and suppliers on the design, production and implementation phases of projects
- Follow the developments on floating solar systems and related technologies and provide innovative solutions to improve our products.
Deneyim: 2 - Yıl
Çalışma Şekli: Tam zamanlı
Kıdem Seviyesi: Uzman
Listeye Geri Dön