COMMENCIS TEKNOLOJİ A.Ş.
REŞİTPAŞA Mah. KATAR Cad. ARI TEKNOKENT 2 Sit. No: 4 /2 / 801 SARIYER / İSTANBUL
Commencis helps leading brands grow and scale in digital, powered by its big data, analytics and cloud products. Putting digital at the core, Commencis transforms businesses to thrive and stay relevant in a demanding digital world. Driven by purpose, Commencis focuses on creating measurable positive impact and competitive advantage through technology, design and data science. Commencis enables clients to design and build digital experiences, create stronger and more meaningful relationships with their customers, and bring agility and scalability with cloud solutions.
- BSc/MSc/PhD degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- 2+ year of experience as a developer or data scientist/engineer; ingesting and transforming structured and unstructured data from internal and third party sources into dimensional models.
- Experience in one or more general-purpose object oriented programming languages
- SQL, Python and Pyspark proficiency
- Hands-on experience using Hadoop, Hive, Vertica or another MPP database system like AWS Redshift or Teradata.
- Familiarity with relational and non-relational databases, key-value stores and search engines (MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch etc.)
- Experience with industry-standard build tooling, including Github
- Git-workflow proficiency
- Passion for Big (Petabytes worth) Data
- Data Science, Machine Learning or AI knowledge (nice to have)
- Hands on experience with Apache stack - Spark, Kafka, Hadoop (nice to have)
At Commencis, we’re passionate about creating purposeful products/solutions. And now we are looking for passionate Data Engineers to join our team to participate in projects all over the world to transform institutions’ use of data and technology.
Leveraging ground breaking technical solutions and open source technologies, our teams build to drive real impact by accommodating all aspects of clients’ problems.
By communicating effectively with stakeholders throughout integration projects onsite and remotely, Data Engineers ensure application of the correct business logic and translation of raw data into analysis ready datasets through actions such as filtering, grouping, and aggregation. The focus of a Data Engineer’s daily work is ingesting new data sources, building data pipelines by writing transformations and deriving new datasets for both new and known data sources.
If you are a self-starter with industrial experience in SQL, Data Modeling, and ETL pipeline design, are comfortable with PySpark and coding in Python, Java, or Scala, possess at least a working knowledge on a managed data warehouse services such as AWS Redshift, you might be the right fit for this role…
If you are willing and interested to travel as needed, feel comfortable working with remote teams with limited overlap hours, have outstanding communication skills and love taking a goal and deliver on it, keep reading…
Deneyim: 2 - Yıl
Çalışma Şekli: Tam zamanlı
Kıdem Seviyesi: Uzman
Listeye Geri Dön