Senior Software Developer (.Net) Pms & Back Office
ATP TİCARİ BİLGİSAYAR AĞI VE ELEKTRİK GÜÇ KAYNAKLARI ÜRETİM PAZARLAMA VE TİCARET A.Ş.
İTÜ Ayazağa Kampüsü Koru yolu ARI 2 Binası A Blok No:2-3 Maslak - İstanbul
Tradesoft is a major division at ATP. Founded in 1997, Ata Technology Platforms (ATP) is a leading provider of mission critical enterprise class software platforms and services. ATP supports the world’s top brands with its solutions and services and develops high speed data processing technologies for fixed and mobile applications. ATP also develops and manages IT infrastructure and cloud solutions, and has been a pioneer in IT-as-a-Service. Along with its leading brands, Tradesoft in finance and Zenia for hospitality, ATP provides services to more than 300 enterprise clients in Turkey, China and EMEA. A significant portion of the daily volume of the Istanbul Stock Exchange is executed over platforms utilizing Tradesoft’s Global Trading Platform. Zenia’s world-class Point-of-Sale solutions, with cloud based data management capablities and productivity tools, enables customers to enhance profitability and sustainability. ATP focuses on meeting all customer needs with end-to-end solutions. Our solution portfolio includes IT infrastructure services, managed cloud services and e-government applications as well as customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), and business intelligence (BI). More than one hundred software developers and analysts, with deep experience in their industries, provide creative solutions that improve the competitivess of customers.
We are looking for .Net Developers (Specialists & Senior Specialists) for our “Back Office” and “Portfolio & Fund Management” software departments for our Tradesoft team.
- BS degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematical Engineering or relevant departments,
- Preferably 1,5 - 8 years experience preferably in finance sector,
- Experience in accountancy based software highly reputable
- Experienced in the Microsoft.Net environment ,
- Having knowledge of large databases and Microsoft SQL Server,
- Experienced in the development of real-time and business-critical applications,
- Preferably having knowledge of 'portfolio management & investment funds' or 'treasury' software development projects,
- Having good knowledge of English,
- Male candidates must have completed military service
Please find other career opportunities at https://www.atp.com.tr/ik/kariyer-firsatlari/
- To take part in software development testing and pre-release processes,
- To make the necessary updates to the existing software modules in a timely manner,
- To make the necessary improvements on the program according to the feedback from the analysis team, to provide maintenance and support
Deneyim: 2 - 8 Yıl
Çalışma Şekli: Tam zamanlı
Kıdem Seviyesi: Kıdemli Uzman
Listeye Geri Dön