Customer Success/Solution Manager
Alotech İletişim Teknolojileri Tic. A.Ş.
İTÜ ARI Teknokent, İstanbul
What do you think about boosting your career with the fastest growing cloud technology company, which has expanded abroad with Turkey’s own technology?
If that sounds good, you're in the right place!
We are an innovative and pioneering software company that has accomplished many triumphs in Turkey, which are crowned with various awards. We are rescuing call centers from the old technologies and moving them to the cloud. Whilst doing these, we compete with the world giants and get the upper hand.
We manage more than 30 million minutes of voice traffic per month while leading more than 400 customers and more than 14,000 users. Since it is not an easy task to do this on the cloud with B2B SaaS, we work hard, learn more, and constantly improve ourselves every day.
- A university degree from the related fields/departments,
- An advanced level of English - Magnificently fluent with both writing and speaking skills,
- Experienced tech savvy with the knowledge of call center, customer services, technical support, operation and team management,
- Having knowledge about SaaS and CRM applications,
- Have used the Ticket application before and can manage it problem-free,
- Curiosity about new products and technologies, and eagerness to follow the technological innovations in the world,
- Customer and solution oriented with solid human relations,
- Endowed with reporting skills,
- Completion of military services for male candidates or deferred for at least 2 years.
- Providing assistance with the configuration processes via phone, e-mail, and granting on-site support for requests from our customers using Cloud Call Center and Cloud Centre Solutions products developed by AloTech - Providing utilization support to the end user,
- Keen understanding and prioritization of the needs/requirements of customer correctly, creating a plan of action in harmony with the service level and quality standards, and managing the technical support team,
- Evaluating the performance of the team and conducting the necessary follow-ups and planning to boost the team's knowledge and experience
- Identifying the systematic and managerial alteration requirements in the related fields and planning appropriate actions,
- We are looking for a superior Technical Support Manager who is experienced, confident and can take responsibility whilst collaborating within an agile, multi-disciplinary, fast-moving team.
Got what it takes? If so, go ahead and APPLY! Looking forward to meeting you!
Deneyim: 5 - 10 Yıl
Çalışma Şekli: Tam zamanlı
Kıdem Seviyesi: Yönetici
Listeye Geri Dön