Payten Business Analyst
PAYTEN TEKNOLOJİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
REŞİTPAŞA Mah. KATAR Cad. TEKNOKENT ARI 1 Sit. No: 2 /5 / 13 SARIYER / İSTANBUL
What we do?
We are building the future of payment technologies. We are developing a powerful payment platform that enables ecommerce for online merchants.
Payten Turkey is looking for Business Analyst for its Payment Gateway Unit for our Maslak İTÜ office.
About Us: https://www.payten.com/tr/
About Your Role :
- Identifies detailed business requirements & user stories, designs screens according to usability and accessibility, writes analysis and test cases documents for Payment Gateway Application.
- Meets with internal and external customers to discuss the needs and translate them into specific requirements and subsequent project objectives.
- Support with technical qualification of pre-sales opportunities.
- BS or MS degree in Management Information System, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics or related fields are preferred,
- Advanced level English allowing fluent communication, understanding complex technical statements and documents associated with duties,
- Experience with international payment methods on high volume platforms.
- Able to create complex technical and functional user documentation.
- Basic experience in UML modeling language,
- Preparing Data Flow Diagrams (DFD), Wireframes, user acceptance test cases documents and Blue Prints,
- Previous experience of working in an agile environment and using recognized development methodology; e.g., Agile, SCRUM, and KANBAN,
- CBAP certificate is a plus,
- Strong drive to achieve the best results in line with internal or external standards of excellence
- Good planning and organizing abilities,
- Ability and willingness to work as a part of team,
- Openness to continuous acquisition of new skills and competencies, as well as to improve existing.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
Deneyim: 4 - Yıl
Çalışma Şekli: Tam zamanlı
Kıdem Seviyesi: Uzman
Listeye Geri Dön