Payten Application Support & Administration Specialist
PAYTEN TEKNOLOJİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
REŞİTPAŞA Mah. KATAR Cad. TEKNOKENT ARI 1 Sit. No: 2 /5 / 13 SARIYER / İSTANBUL
What we do?
We are building the future of payment technologies. We are developing a powerful payment platform that enables ecommerce for online merchants.
The candidate will join the Application Support & Administration (ASA) team and will participates in ongoing administrative support and end-user support for own managed SaaS systems, cloud services and customer owned License products based on contractual SLAs. This role maintains the stability and usability of SaaS managed systems, cloud services and customer owned License products by performing application maintenance, managing second level support for incidents/requests/changes/problems related managed SaaS and License applications, and contributing to software releases by delivering configuration tasks and features.
About Us: https://www.payten.com/tr/
About Your Role :
- Works closely with the all application Developer team and Information Technology and Infrastructure Leadership to support the on-going administration and day-to-day operations of all applications and relevant modules.
- Demonstrates the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities to effectively solicit and capture business and technical requirements; develop, test, and implement system configurations and workflows; diagnose the underlying drivers of performance gaps; inform continuous improvement initiatives
- Applies effective communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help demonstrate the business value of overall SaaS platform and licensed products for internal and external customers.
- Monitoring and tracking of production issues and working pro-actively to catch incidents before they happen
- Ensuring problem and root cause tickets are progressed as per SLAs
- Ensure test planning, strategy and validation are sufficient and in place for changes to be deployed, coordinate release and post release support
- On-call rotation
- Minimum 5 years of IT service delivery management (preferred) or application management experience in a large heterogeneous environment
- Good knowledge of Linux Server – Major DB distributions
- Good knowledge of SQL / PL SQL
- Good knowledge and understanding of layered software (Apache, Tomcat, IIS)
- Good knowledge of one of major monitoring tools Solutions (AppManager, Dynatrace, etc)
- In-depth experience installing, configuring, maintaining log analysis tools such as Kibana, Splunk, LogStash etc.
- ITIL Framework understanding and working knowledge of concepts (Familiarity with Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management procedure is preferable)
- Understanding of common software development life cycle methodologies (especially agile, DevOps and waterfall);
- Strong experience in the technology space with emphasis on cloud or SaaS/PaaS Technical Support or Application Support
- Knowledge/Experience of 3D Secure implementations, Secure Authentication, SSL, Encryption (Optional)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
Deneyim: 2 - Yıl
Çalışma Şekli: Tam zamanlı
Kıdem Seviyesi: Uzman Yardımcısı
Listeye Geri Dön