Payten Monitoring Engineer
PAYTEN TEKNOLOJİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
REŞİTPAŞA Mah. KATAR Cad. TEKNOKENT ARI 1 Sit. No: 2 /5 / 13 SARIYER / İSTANBUL
What we do?
We are building the future of payment technologies. We are developing a powerful payment platform that enables ecommerce for online merchants.
The candidate will join the Application Support & Monitoring team and will implement / manage the related services and monitoring / performance tools (servers, storage, operating system, databases, applications, network, etc.).
About Us: https://www.payten.com/tr/
About Your Role:
• Performs various monitoring engineering tasks across the Payten enterprise environment. This will include current telephone systems, application stacks, operating systems and infrastructure in a highly virtualized environment
• Design, integrate, implement and operate Manage Engine/Applications Manager and DynaTrace monitoring systems for the core IT infrastructure, applications and IT services
• Develops, configures, and documents all aspects of systems and services to ensure systems availability and data integrity
• Run projects in relation to monitoring and alerting which may or may not involve coordination of other personnel resources
• Work with development and operations teams to ensure alert thresholds are fit for purpose and do not generate false positives or spam alerts / events.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
• Advanced English in allowing communication, understanding technical statements and documents associated with duties.
• Minimum 5 years of Enterprise System Monitoring experience (Service and Application Performance Management).
• Ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Experience in Manage Engine/Applications Manager and/or DynaTrace monitoring environment (desirable)
• Good knowledge of Linux Server – Major DB distributions
• Good knowledge of major APM and monitoring tools Solutions (Zabbix, Dynatrace, etc)
• In-depth experience installing, configuring, maintaining log analysis tools such as Splunk, LogStash and Kibana.
• ITIL Framework understanding and working knowledge of concepts
• Excellent communication (both written and verbal), customer service, and conflict resolution skills
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
Deneyim: 4 - Yıl
Çalışma Şekli: Tam zamanlı
Kıdem Seviyesi: Kıdemli Uzman
Listeye Geri Dön