Payten Senior Java Developer
PAYTEN TEKNOLOJİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
REŞİTPAŞA Mah. KATAR Cad. TEKNOKENT ARI 1 Sit. No: 2 /5 / 13 SARIYER / İSTANBUL
What we do?
We are building the future of payment technologies. We are developing a powerful payment platform that enables ecommerce for online merchants.
Our focus is API development with Java and open source technologies:
- Technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, SpringBoot, Git, Maven/Gradle, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka/RabbitMQ, Jenkins for continuous delivery, JUnit and much more
- Architectural approach: Microservices with CQRS and event sourcing, Cloud Native Computing
- Delivery Model: SaaS (Cloud) and On-Premise options
About Us: https://www.payten.com/tr/
About Your Role :
- Detailed design and implementation of various modules, applications, interfaces and microservices for Payment Gateway System
- Unit testing and refactoring for the solution under consideration
- Testing the solution integration to existing code to make sure everything works fine (not to break anything)
- Documentation of the design and configuration
- Support existing applications and modules, to develop features on existing environments
- Be a team member of a cross-functional scrum team
- Strong coding skills with at least 5 years of experience building production software systems using Java technology
- Strong software design skills. Experienced with designing scalable web services or complex distributed systems
- A strong foundation in computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Solid experience with SQL, database schema design, JPA and ORM (Hibernate)
- Have a good command of RESTful API design
- Good understanding of event-driven architecture
- Basic understanding of DDD and TDD practices
- Basic know-how on the Spring Framework
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Understanding of microservices architecture.
- Experience in Unix based environment (from the command line via SSH) or willing to do so
- Experience in Agile (Scrum, XP, Kanban, …etc.) software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations. Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Be familiar with Docker, Kubernetes technologies
- Have a continuous integration mindset
- Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
- Have a good command of written and spoken English
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
Deneyim: 3 - Yıl
Çalışma Şekli: Tam zamanlı
Kıdem Seviyesi: Kıdemli Uzman
Listeye Geri Dön