Payten Account Manager
PAYTEN TEKNOLOJİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
REŞİTPAŞA Mah. KATAR Cad. TEKNOKENT ARI 1 Sit. No: 2 /5 / 13 SARIYER / İSTANBUL
What we do?
We are building the future of payment technologies. We are developing a powerful payment platform that enables ecommerce for online merchants.
Payten is looking for Account Manager for our Spine Maslak office to drive sales process within assigned territory, in alignment with overall Payten strategy and goals, resulting in fulfilling monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
About Us: https://www.payten.com/tr/
About Your Role :
- Attract new merchants to use Payten E-Commerce services and platform,
- Generate recurring revenue from assigned customers,
- Responsible for account and relationship management,
- Plan, develop and maintain opportunities funnel. Prepare sales review content and present it during review meetings with Sales Management. Actively participate in setting goals, objectives and tasks. Follow up realization of goals, objectives and tactics with Sales Managers,
- Maintain data in CRM system and the integrity of CRM information to provide realistic picture allowing making decisions about resources and investments,
- Retaining clients by building relationships and growing portfolios through relationship management and cross consulting,
- Identification and qualification of product and solution opportunities leads within managed accounts.
- Min 2 years solution selling experience in payment services and products for merchants,
- Professional presence required and ability to effectively interface with executives. This requires strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong listening skills, ensuring success as the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients;
- Experience and proven success in selling Business to Business and Business to Consumer preferred Experience and capability to build new and immediate relationships of trust with clients;
- Demonstrated success at building and maintaining appropriate funnel;
- Diverse experience networking and prospecting using social media, service organizations, cold calling, and other sales skills to help achieve revenue goals;
- Outstanding presentation, communication & negotiation skills;
- Highly self-motivated, aggressive, energetic, creative, and result oriented.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
Deneyim: 3 - Yıl
Çalışma Şekli: Tam zamanlı
Kıdem Seviyesi: Uzman
Listeye Geri Dön