Software Engineer .Net (Full Stack)
Tridi Teknoloji Ltd. Şti.
Resitpasa Mah. Katar Cad. Teknokent Arı-4 Binası No:2/50/6 Sarıyer/Istanbul
We believe in creating value for the better. People comes first. Businesses can fail but great teams will continuously innovate and detect new problems to solve. We are ready to have you on board for our endless journey on finding new solutions. Are you? Tridi provides manufacturing services to its customers by using in-house solutions as well as a network of manufacturers. With our online instant quoting tool and manufacturability analysis, designers and engineers from different industries can order custom made parts online. We use 3D Printing, Urethane Casting, CNC Machining and Injection Molding technologies to make on-demand parts with high quality and competitive prices. Thanks to our platform solution and manufacturers network, Tridi is the fastest way to get manufacturing needs done.
Our Expectation From You:
- 1+ years of experience in software development with FULL STACK must have
- HTML/CSS must have
- .NET Core must have
- MSSQL knowledge
- Ensuring cross-compatibility between browsers, devices and locations
- Build beautiful, high-performing user interfaces using HTML CSS
- Integrate with 3rd party services/ REST APIs
- Shares ownership of code. Work in pairs (when possible) and participate in code reviews with other engineers
- Thrive in a start-up environment with empowered management and quick turnaround times.
- Partner with CEO, product, engineering, and sales to manage the users experience of new features from conception until launch
- Responsible for understanding and resolving all reliability concerns for product code
- Organizing tasks via Project Management Tools
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver useable work product based on business requirements
- Self-starter. Ability to identify what needs to get done to make a product successful and makes sure it happens.
- Team spirit: Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Motivation to understand why features are being built before building
- Manage your own deadlines and deliverables- we do not have dedicated managers
- Drive and implement designs with a large cross-functional team
What You Will Be Doing:
As a member of our R&D team, you will be developing and testing our online tools for on-demand manufacturing. We are seeking a self-directed team member who is comfortable working in a start-up environment.
Our online platform provides instant quoting, enginnering analysis and 3D model editing tools for engineers to order custom made parts by using 3D printing, CNC Machining, Injection Molding, etc. So, your job will be:
- Design, implementation, and testing of front-end features and supporting backend APIs.
- Developing the structure of customer account pages
- Integrating third party tools
- Developing and testing new tools such as 3D model analysis
- Building web apps both on Front-End and Back-End
- Attending team meeting for update and reporting
- Building APIs
Deneyim: 1 - 5 Yıl
Çalışma Şekli: Tam zamanlı
Kıdem Seviyesi: Uzman
Listeye Geri Dön