SCOUTIUM FUTBOL TEKNOLOJİLERİ A.Ş.
Reşitpaşa Mah. Katar Cad. Teknokent Arı 2 Sarıyer / İstanbul
Scoutium is a digital scouting platform which has the users to create a data pool as video experts and scouts by evaluating football players. Our 150+ video experts record videos from all around the Turkey and our 170+ scouts analyze players and create huge database especially about lower & academy leagues. Clubs can sign up to Scoutium as free and they can purchase 90 mins videos & player analyses to discover the talents. Players can watch their matches and display analyses to improve themself. Also, they can have notification when the clubs display their analyses. Basically, Scoutium is the best platform to bring together players & clubs! As Scoutium, we totally raised $3M investment until now & we are going to be ready for being a global game-changer!
Back-end Developer requirements are:
- B.Sc. in Computer science or a similar discipline
- 3+ years' experience of working on Back-end Developer position
- Solid experience with one or more general purpose object oriented programming languages including PHP, Java, Python
- Proficiency with OOP concepts, large-scale software architecture and UNIX / Linux environments
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles for a scalable application
- Familiarity with relational and non-relational databases, key-stores and search engines (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch etc.)
- Strong unit testing and debugging skills
- Proficiency in code versioning tools like git
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Turkish
Nice to have:
- Proficiency with PHP and Laravel framework
- Experience with Service-oriented architecture and REST APIs
- Scripting skills e. g. Python, shell etc.
- Familiarity with Docker and / or Kubernetes
- Working knowledge with AWS and/or any other cloud computing service provider
- Prior experience with SCRUM / Agile methodologies
- Contribution to open source projects
- Experience with CI / CD practices
We are looking for a Back-end Developer who will be responsible for the API services of the company’s web and mobile applications. You will work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
You should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable API services to meet our company’s needs. Therefore you have to possess excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones.
Back-end Developer responsibilities are:
- Writing well designed, reusable, testable and secure code by applying best software development practices
- Design and implement low-latency and high-availability applications
- Architecting well defined APIs for user facing elements developed by front end developers
- Collaborating in a multi-disciplinary team
- Participating and conducting code reviews
- Discovering, learning and implementing new technologies
- Train and support internal teams
Deneyim: 2 - 10 Yıl
Çalışma Şekli: Tam zamanlı
Kıdem Seviyesi: Uzman Yardımcısı
Listeye Geri Dön