Front End Engineer/Developer
BORDA TEKNOLOJİ BİLİŞİM A.Ş.
İTÜ Ayazağa Kampüsü ARI Teknokent ARI 3 Binası No:504 Maslak
Who we are: Borda Technology is a product and solution development and system integration company specializing in RFID Real Time Location Systems, asset management, stock and inventory management, and business analytics. Our company has been working on RFID technology through its research and development offices at Istanbul Technical University and the University of South Florida, aiming to develop and implement the most suitable technology for our customers’ needs.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 4+ years of web development experience
- Knowledge of front end technologies
- Modern dev tools, including TypeScript, Babel and Webpack
- HTTP, REST, GraphQL
- Experience with web services
- Knowledge of microservices and containers is a plus
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and DevOps
- Excellent knowledge of Agile development processes
- Advanced verbal and written English communication skills
We are looking for a motivated Front End Engineer/Developer to join our Software Development Team!
Who we are:
Borda’s mission is to bring operational awareness and insight with actionable IoT data. Our Asset Management, Patient Throughput, Infant Security, Environmental Monitoring, and Location-Aware Work Demand Management solutions enable data driven management and lead the way towards the era of insight driven management. Developing both IoT hardware & software to provide a seamless solution, we enhance the quality of healthcare services and increase operational efficiency in more than 30 million square feet of hospital area with over 15 thousand bed capacity.
Responsibilities of Front End Engineer/Developer:
- Mentoring/Coaching the team
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Designing and implementing web-based applications, understand and communicate the consequences of your design on the architecture and influence design specification
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain & document solutions for challenging problems with robust, scalable, reusable, efficient, production-quality software
- Initiatives and active participation for continuous improvement and scrum process
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
Deneyim: 2 - Yıl
Çalışma Şekli: Tam zamanlı
Kıdem Seviyesi: Uzman
Listeye Geri Dön